Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Meet Yenna!

Yenna is my own pup.

Birthday: 2004.01.04

Standard Poodle (on the smallish side)

Full name:  Vyen Tyahn Rosa Luca di Sera

(Vyen because I loved the name.
Tyahn because it's similar to my middle name, Tyrene.
Rosa for my first dog, Rose.
Luca di Sera means Light of the Evening in Italian.)

Call name:  Yenna (which she often chooses to ignore.  Really often.)

Nicknames:  Yenna-nenna, Big Baby, Poodle-Doodle, TiggerDog, My Big Girl, Mouth

Yenna is a big bundle of energy.  She's the perpetual puppy.  I thought she'd grow out of it a little bit after age two, but she didn't.  The only way, really, I can get her to just chill out is to break out the camera.  THEN all her personality just gets shut off.

She chooses to do what she wants when she wants to.  But if someone she doesn't know, or sometimes even someone she does know, approaches her, she's got a great bark and stands her ground until they're close enough to touch her.  At that point, she runs and hides behind me.  lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment